Friday, October 26, 2007

Center of My Life



5 months ago today my sweet baby girl was born. It is unbelievable that it has been both already 5 months and ONLY 5 months. . . . It seems like it was just last month that the doctor placed her on my chest right after she made her entrance into this world. Then at the same time I can't imagine a time where she wasn't the center of my life.



Addison constantly amazes me. Everyday she is learning something new. She absolutely LOVES watching people. Having been in Anchorage over the past month has given us girls a lot of chances to get out and 'people watch.' She seems to really enjoy the airport, the lobby at the hotel, the stores and visiting friends & family where she can watch older kids run and play.



Addison is getting pretty good at sitting up on her own and has started rolling onto her side. She's definitely working on her teeth - but no signs of them yet.



She is also a lot more comfortable with being on her own. For the majority of her life she insisted on being held. Now she is content playing with her toys or hanging out in her saucer for longer periods of time; which not only gives me a bit more time to clean it also gives my back a quick break. But when Addie gives the signal to pick her back up, I do so happily because even though she never was really away from me i missed her being near.

No comments: