Friday, October 10, 2008

A Love/Hate Relationship


This post is just a copy of an email I sent to family with pictures of Addison. The email explains the pictures and honestly, I feel just too lazy to write anything new!!


Addison's first trip in the snow this season provoked a lot of emotion. She hated it at first. She refused to wear her mittens and would do anything not to touch the snow. When she would fall (which was a lot) she'd just cry - hard. When I'd stand her back up she'd still cry. She basically yelled and screamed at the snow. In Addison-speak I think she cursed the white stuff.


Then something changed. . . . I'm not sure what . . . but all of a sudden she loved the snow. Unless she fell, at which time she'd lift her little hands up into the air and say "help" or "up" (my role was to stand her back up - duh) then she would be back on her merry way. When it was time to go in, the crying and screaming continued . . . she was not ready to leave her latest love.


Oh, comments on how she's 'over-bundled' and comparisons to the kid on the Christmas Story are welcomed. They don't phase me - but a chilly baby does!!! :) Its cooooold out there!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That close up of Addison's face is absolutely precious!