Tuesday, June 09, 2009

Good-bye??


Okay, here's the deal: I may have to give up ye ol blog. I'm so sad. This August it will have been three years since I've started this thing and now with Addison here, I have so much fun posting for our family and friends (especially those who live far away). I've also had a lot of fun getting to know those of you who I've met through emails, comments, as 'followers' and through your blogs!

Right now I'm not sure if I have to abandon my blog or not; but I will continue to post until I find out for sure. I am on facebook for Addison updates and photos. Let me know if you are too (email or in the comments) and I'll add you to my profile.

Regretfully,

A-Completely-Bummed-Out-Kristen

3 comments:

Courtney said...

What!?!? why would you have to give it up? thats so sad :(

Staci said...

WHAT?? WHY???????

NOOOOOOOO!!!

Rebecca said...

Oh Kristen, you shouldn't!!! I hope you don't have to :(