Thursday, July 02, 2009

JJ's visit

JJ came to visit too! I cannot tell you how happy I was to see her. Of course, I was still all gimped-up and couldn't do much but lay around on my ice-pack - but it did so much for my mental state! ;)

JJ took her out to blow bubbles and for some reason Addison wanted to be at the end of the bubble blower each time - which meant she kept shooting them into her face! Jj really tried to show her the right way to point the bubbles . . .


Wish I had video of the squealing going on while chasing her bubbles. . .



JJ also spent A LOT of time coloring with Addison. Addison was in heaven and I think it's safe to say that Jj had some fun too . . .




They also enjoyed Addison's new favorite activity: Picking Flowers


Addison with all of her Aunt & Uncles (from my side)


This made me laugh so I had to take a picture to remember . . . . We were getting ready to leave and Addison HAD to have a purse so she could be like Jj. To me it was sweet; but to Addison, this was serious business!


Addison loved having Jj here almost as much as I did, and she still asks for "Jj come to "Addson's House??"

So Jj, please come back soon!!! We have the 64 count crayons now . . . . .

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

I love all the new photos! Addison in her pink dress is TOO MUCH! Totally adorable! I hope the recovery from your surgery is swift and am happy you've decided to keep the blog!