Wednesday, November 18, 2009

You have GOT to be kidding me.

I finally decide to get back to my blog and it appears that my computer had other plans because it quit on me. Quit. Kaput. Done. Finitio.

Now I am without my camera AND computer. My two favorite toys - my only link outside of Mommyhood - are gone. I'm trying to handle it like a big girl and not cry ( advice I give Addison); but I'll have u know: I am screaming on the inside.

Just as I had been making plans for our Christmas cards . . . Bummer!

1 comment:

Kelly T said...

AH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will scream for you! Oh, the day! Thank goodness my hubby is a tech wiz as well. I was having some problems with my computer crashing, but he saved the day!

I am SO sorry for you!! Can you get on someone else's computer??

Hope it's resolved quickly, we'll miss the photos and blog updates!