Wednesday, December 30, 2009

You Better Watch Out . . .

Addison has been so excited for Santa. She has been talking about him since early October. She kept telling me that I'd, "better watch out . . ." The first few times it took me off guard because I couldn't understand why she was saying that. THEN we realized she was singing Santa Claus is Coming to Town. Ahh . . . Gotcha Addison.

The one chance we got to see Santa was at the Kids Christmas Party . . . And she noticed right away that there was something suspicious about this Santa . .


In fact, she just couldn't get over it. He just didn't look like she had expected and she didn't get a big jolly ho, ho, ho.


So, I was unable to get a smile from her.


But to be fair, the kid did a very good job playing Santa. He was good with the kids and I think that in about 50 years, he'll even look the part!

No comments: