Saturday, November 17, 2007

6 Weeks Away

Sean, Addison & I have spent the past six weeks out of town. The majority of our time was spent in Anchorage when Sean was working up there. While Sean slaved away, Addison and I joined my Mom on a trip to Iowa to introduce Addison to her Great-Grandparents, Aunts, Uncles and cousins. We had a great time showing the baby off to our family. Addison was a perfect angel on the flights; even though she had just caught her first cold right before we left.


With Great-Grandma Tudie (my Mom's Mom)


With Great-Grandma Mary (my Dad's Mom)


With Great-Grandpa Roy *aka Papa Roy* (my Mom's Dad)


Jumping on her Grand-Aunt Carol (my Mom's Sister).


Meeting Tudie and Grandpa for the first time.


Doesn't it look like she's thinking, "Yep, they'll do!!"

We had to leave Iowa a few hours early, as our flight (for whatever reason) was cancelled. Because of our short-notice schedule change we got to see Jj at the Phoenix airport. What a great surprise!

No comments: