Saturday, May 17, 2008

May Babies

May 2007 was a good month for Valdez. Three adorable babies were born to Valdez families last May (in birth order): Ireland, Addison & Rachel.

Ireland was born on May 1st. His parents were in childbirth class with Sean & I; so you could say that Addison & Ireland hung out together before they were born!

The Birthday Boy



Rachel was born three days after Addison on May 29th. She lives in our neighborhood and I can just imagine them playing a lot as they get older.

The Birthday Girl


Rachel & Ireland's proud mommies (pictured below) decided to celebrate both of their babies birthdays Friday.



I'm always so happy to go to events like these. It is great for Addison to be around other little ones and I enjoy talking with other Mothers. I am always relieved to hear that they are having the same experiences as I am.




Addison had such a great time at the party. She spent quite a bit of time pushing chairs across the dance floor - but she did put her furniture arranging on hold for just a bit to break out a little dance.


Some of Valdez's babies born over the past year.


Me and my sweet girl. I just love that little dress!


I'm so glad Addison already has friends like Rachel & Ireland. I'm sure there are many more playdates and parties in their future!

No comments: