Sunday, January 04, 2009

Christmas Party

The last Christmas party of '08 was without a doubt my favorite. No offense to the other Christmas parties we attended; but we got dressed up and had a great relaxed time at Matt and Brandy's with a wonderful group of friends.




Our beautiful hostesses: Bella & Brandy


Elias impressing Addison with his strength


There was a whole lotta sippy cup envy going on that night . . .


Too cute Miss Kailyn!


Sweet girls. They're quite the pair!


I had some serious camera issues that night. Unfortunately, I don't have many pictures of the night (just a bunch from the few moments I could get the camera to cooperate with me) but there was a bunch of dancing going on. At one point it was just the girls and Elias dancing and Addison decided she couldn't dance without screeching. It was too funny.


I wish my camera had been good to me that night and I would have had pictures of me and Hailey. I was buying her affection with strawberries. Thanks to the fruit I got her to snggle with me for quite awhile!! :)


Another pretty Mommy/Daughter picture!


This is how you know it's time to call it a night . . .


We had such a great time! Thanks Brandy & Matt for your hospitality!


We DID get some great family pictures taken at Brandy's. I'll post those another time. They are probably my favorite family shots of us!

4 comments:

Shannon said...

We are not nearly as good at sending out pictures. But Justin did post the ones from the party on our flickr. Feel free to go steal them from there. www.flickr.com/photos/justshan

Kelly T said...

well the photos you did get are great! Totally beautiful one of Addison and I love the first family photo you posted! Man, you all have SO many parts up there in Valdez! :)

Kelly T said...

ah, parties that is.

Staci said...

I love the picture of Elias totally showing off for Miss Addison. That's great!