Monday, March 15, 2010

Clubhouse Gang

So it seems that our Disneyland vacation could not be coming at a better time. And here's why:

Roped up into this same trip we will be meeting my Doctor at the Mayo Clinic (in Minnesota) for my one-year check. I whole heartedly expect to learn that I am TUMOR FREE!!! It will be ALL I'll say all that day. So, even though the doctor is scheduled AFTER our Disneyland visit, we plan to pre-celebrate the good news in the magical kingdom. How perfect.

And just as exciting Addison is IN LOVE with Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse and the entire Mickey Mouse Clubhouse gang. So much so, she demonstrated each characters' smile for me:

"This is how Mickey smiles Mommy!"


The Minnie Mouse Smile


A Daisy Duck Smile


Donald Duck's smile


Pluto's smile - I just love how she had to sit down for this one


And of course, Goofy's smile



The majority of our days are spent with us pretending to be one of the Clubhouse gang. It looks like all of that pretending has paid off. If you as me, she's mastered their look. :)

1 comment:

Kelly T said...

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I seriously can't WAAAAAIT until we get to go! So excited for you and can't wait for all the photos. Praying for a great check-up with the Dr and for wonderful, life long memories made with your family!