Friday, December 19, 2008

The After-Party

I kept Addison's Christmas Party guest list down to just little ones she knows who are around her same age and I had a very hard time with that!! She has some bigger friends that I would have loved to have over (and their Mommies too) but with the bouncy house I decided to keep it small for the safety reasons.

Unfortuately, Brandy & Bella were out of town, but we were able to have Miss Kailyn along with her little brother, Charlie and her Mom, Staci over after the party to play with Shannon, Hailey, Addison & I!!

Okay, doesn't everyone have at least one? At least one picture that brings tears to their eyes because it is just so darn sweet? Well, here is the lead-up to my most recent 'tear-jerker-pictures.'




And here is THE picture.


I can't completely explain it. I don't know if it tugs at my heart because I see my girl being sweet to someone else, or if it is because a Big Girl (Addison just strives for all big girls' attention) was giving a minute to be incredibly nice to my baby. Either way I just love this picture. To Miss Kayiln, my dear, you've always been such a special girl to me and I will never be able to fully thank you enough for being so sweet. Your Mom has done an awesome job raising you!!!!

Here are some more fun pictures of them all playing together!






This so not a good picture, but if I had only been on it, it would have been! Here is Addison giving Kailyn a BIG kiss! She must have been thanking Kailyn for coming over to play!

1 comment:

Staci said...

Well, I think that it goes without saying that we absolutely adore Addison. I only wish that we saw more of her (and her mom!).