Thursday, December 11, 2008

Little SnowAngel


Okay, I don't have the amounts or even a guess as to how much snow has fallen over the past three days; but I can say it is A LOT!!


Yesterday morning Addison and I went outside to play in the fresh powder. The sun wasn't up yet - in fact it was a long ways from rising, but we still managed to get pictures (I REALLY have to figure out the 'trick' to this new flash, or into a snowbank it goes!!).


Addison is a true Alaskan . . . She LOVES the snow! She was so excited to go outside. She kept asking if we were going to see the 'bubbles' (Addison-Speak for snowflakes) while I was bundling her up.



Her main project outdoors was just standing herself up in the snow. I don't know if it was the boots or the snow, but she was never able to stay up for very long. But with her growing independence, she rarely asked for "Epp" or Help as we know the word to be.


There was a face-plant; however that did require a bit of help . .


A good mom would have thrown the camera down and helped her child. But she has me. I took a picture and THEN threw the camera down as I came to her rescue! :)

The sled is a huge hit! I searched everywhere online to find someone who would ship a sled to us at a decent rate and had NO luck. Then one day, walking down the aisle of our little grocery store I found this little treasure. Only $17.99!! It was mine!! I mean, Addison's. It was Addison's!!


Notice the mittens?? She WILLINGLY wears them these days. ;)

No comments: