Tuesday, March 03, 2009

1st Haircut . . . Sorta

Poor Addison, her 'bangs' have been growing. They were so long that they were beginnig to poke her litte eyes; but too short to fit back in her ponytails. I've always been a fan of bangs especially on little girls. I had planned to get her bangs cut by a Pro; but one night I couldn't take it anymore. Her hair kept getting in her eyes at dinner, so when she finished eating I took matters - actually the scissors - into my own hands . . .


It's just another therapist bill she cand send to Sean & I when she's grown . . .


I can hear it now, "My MOM cut MY hair. She destroyed my hair and is responsibe for every Bad-Hair-Day I've EVER had!"


Addson was an excellent 'Client.' Of course, I have no one to really compare her to. People usally run from me when I have scissors in my hand . . .


Well, except for Clint . . . but to be fair, he was only two years old and he really didn't know any better. But I have to say, Addison's hair turned out MUCH BETTER than Clint's!!!

1 comment:

Staci said...

It looks SO cute!!! Who'd have thought she could possibly get ANY CUTER??? I love it!