Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Little Librarian

The local library is one of Addison's favorite stops.

She's been a very good girl at the library, using hushed voices and only removes the books from the shelves after she has asked for permission. The Librarians always tell her what a good girl she was while there and you can just see her little eyes light up with pride.


Yesterday she was pretending she was at the library. She took out the old computer keyboard and asked me what kind of books I'd like to read. I'd give her a topic and she'd type away. Once she found the listing . . . .


. . . . . Off to the bookshelf she went and . . . .


. . . . . She would bring me the requested book.


When the bookcase was almost completely emptied we sat on the kitchen floor and read books until my legs fell asleep.

Fun game Addison. Can't wait to see what you come up with next.

1 comment:

Rachael said...

Your child is just brilliant!