Thursday, April 15, 2010

Snow Buddies

Hailey and Addison spent a day playing indoors and out. For whatever reason; I did not spend the entire day behind my camera. I only have pictures of their outdoor play and incredibly few of Shannon and my tiny buddy, Whitney. Hmmmm . . . Perhaps I was sick? That must be the reason that I wasn't blinding these adorable girls with the flash.


Hailey found the storm drain, which wasn't easy to do considering the amount of snow and water covering the roads still - mind you, this is APRIL!.


Of course the puddles were the HUGE hit.


Amazingly, the girls were warm and dry under their gear.


The snow in the yard is about 5 feet deep. We had to watch and make sure they didn't fall OFF of the yard into the street.








The loader was clearing the street while we were out. Hailey was so very excited!! It was very nice of the Operator to stop for a second and wave to the girls.


I love watching these two girls together. Addison always looks forward to seeing Hailey and as soon as they're apart; Addison asks to play with Hailey again . . . and again . . . and again. SO GREAT!


Little Miss Hailey, I feel so blessed that Addison has such a wonderful friend so early in life. We love you and your fantastic family!

1 comment:

Shannon said...

You were not sick my friend, your arms were full inside with little Whitney.

We got in the car the other day to go to grandma and papa's house, whom she hadn't seen in quite a while. I tell her papa's house and she gets a puzzled look on her face and says a disappointed "oh...(smile)Addison?" Stinker wanted to bypass papa for Addison. That's huge.