Thursday, May 13, 2010

Addison's Art

Addison has really been impressing us with her art for quite sometime now. I've been taking pictures of her drawings; but can't seem to find them on my computer right now. Here are a few that I recently caputred with my cell phone that I absolutely love:

Mommy in an Astronaut outfit in Outer Space (with a Magic Wand in the right hand, of course):


Maybel In Outer Space With Mommy:


Don't you just love how Maybel has a space helmet on too? ADORABLE!

Both Pictures together:


A tulip with Mickey on it. To the left: a blue watering can


Fancy Guy:


Maybel:


Okay, I'll have MANY more of these kinds of posts in the future - specially once I locate all of her previous pictures. This girl LOVES to color and I LOVE to see what she comes up with all on her own!

1 comment:

Kelly T said...

WOW! Definitely a little artist! These are really good and so detail oriented. It's amazing to see their talents begin to emerge!