Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Brown Eyes & Ice Cream

A week or so back we went to have Ice Cream with Hailey and her family. It. Was. SO. Much. FUN! Luckily Shannon had her camera there to capture the date.


Wonder what Addison said to Hailey to get this ADORABLE reaction:


Once the ice cream was finished (of course, Addison didn't eat a bite) it was time to run off the sugar buzz (or just energy)


If only you could hear all of our laughter. These girls were so funny!


The next two pictures are why Brown Eyes are in the title of this post.


Seriously. They both have perfect chocolate brown eyes.


Then the quota of gorgeous chocolate brown eyes was met when little Jovi showed up.



My littlest buddy was there too. This sweet, sweet baby. She is so special. I just love seeing her grow. Although I don't want her to grow out of taking naps on my shoulder!


I've said it over and over . . . I just love watching these girls together. Their pictures remind me of pictures of myself with one of my cousins when we were growing up. Their age range is just enough that they can play well together and still learn from each other.


Hailey, Addison really likes playing with you. As soon as you two are apart Addison is asking about you and always looks forward to your next playdate.


Good heavens Girls, could you BE any more adorable?


3 comments:

Kelly T said...

oh those girls! Looks like this was one fun outing with lots of smiles and laughs. The photo of you snuggling Whitney, adorable. loved the photos.

Shannon said...

OK Kristen, you totally made me tear up. We love your family too. Hailey is so excited for her new house and to be able to be so close to Addison's House. Do you mind if I link this post to my page?

Kristen said...

ABSOLUTELY SHANNON.

We are so excited to have you guys here. Can't wait!