Thursday, May 27, 2010

My Minnie is 3!

Seriously.

My Baby Girl is THREE.

THREE!!

3!

Oh my . . . It went so fast.


But boy, oh boy, the Year of 3 will be big! So excited for all of the wonderful things in store for this sweet girl. We kicked the celebration off with breaking out a brand new Minnie Mouse dress for Addison. The plan was to wear it for her Birthday; but we figured why not wear it for her invitations too?

While Addison was excited about her new dress, she was not thrilled with the idea of getting her picture taken. So I snapped a few and then we just danced around the house as Mickey & Minnie. Good times.

So here are the other pictures that I got:

How stinkin' cute is that look?!


This girl was SINGING!


Showing me the "Mickey Dance"



Minnie Mouses!



Think this one is my favorite. I can actually SEE the shared thought we're having here.


Laughing



The perfect picture to sum up her feeling about me taking these pix.


Can you tell that she was DONE??!!

No comments: