Monday, May 24, 2010

Baby Archer

It seems that my blog may be turning into a tribute to Ireland & his family; but really, they had a lot happen in two very short weeks. Ireland's Birthday and then Archer's Birth Day.


Ireland is an amazing big brother to that gorgeous baby boy.


Family of four . . . WOW!

Sweetest Big Brother ever.


Okay, Rachael is a true champ. She has a baby and was immediately ready for visitors. These pictures were taken several hours after Archer was born. She was in the hospital for such a short period - I would've had to start having my mail delivered at the hospital if I had done that! :)

She's a very proud Momma of two great boys!


Addison came along to meet Archer too. She spent the majority of her time there soaking up attention from Ireland's grandparents.


Okay, I had them ALL looking and ALL smiling and I messed up the picture. DANG-IT! I knew that I shoud've taken my camera off of auto . . . .


I just love Ireland's face in these next two pictures.


How cute are those Big Brother Scrubs?!


Addison got to hold Archer too. She giggled uncontrollably when Archer moved his cheeks and nose, "just like a bunny." When Archer yawned I said look at his little tongue. Addison follows it up with, "I have a big tongue. See?" And just as Joey snaps the picture we get this:


Too funny.

Thankfully we got another picture where it doesn't look like she's treating the baby like an ice cream cone.


Sweet Archer, we are so excited to watch you grow. Ireland is a fabulous Big Brother who will teach you SO MUCH. On top of that you've got amazing parents who love you so very much. Welcome to the world little buddy. Congratulations Rachael, Ireland and Joey!

2 comments:

Rachael said...

thank you for this post. It is just beautiful!!

Kelly T said...

OH...that momma, such a beauty! I love her complexion. Stunning. And now wonder they fussed over Addison:) Her hair looked super cute on top of being adorable to begin with.

P.S. looking forward to the birthday post!